The aim of this document is to advise you about how we collect, use, and disclose your information.
We encourage you to contact us should you have any concerns in relation to this policy.
Information that we collect and store
We collect information volunteered by you during the account registration and checkout processes. Such information includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your password hash
- Your shipping address
- Your billing address
Additional information which you might disclose to us via mail, phone, email, or our online contact form may be retained in order to continue delivering reliable customer service.
Our website utilizes cookies in order to preserve your session state.
In layman’s terms, cookies allow you to “save” the contents of your shopping cart between visits, for example.
How your information is used
Your information is used:
- When we contact you with regards to an order, payment, or enquiry which you have made
- When you submit a payment via a payment provider (e.g. PayPal)
- When we submit goods, purchased by you, for delivery by our carriers (e.g. Australia Post)
- When addressing a business-related issue or complaint
How your information is disclosed to 3rd parties
We are in the business of selling quality merchandise – not your information. To this end, we will only disclose your information to 3rd parties in the following circumstances:
- When we need to contact a payment provider or carrier to resolve an issue
- When we submit goods, purchased by you, for delivery by our carriers
- When we contact you via email
- When explicitly permitted by you (e.g. to put you in contact with another store owner)
- When required by law
How to view or correct your information
Registered users may view and amend their information at any time via the My Account link located at the top of this page.
How to submit a privacy complaint
Privacy complaints can be submitted to us by mail. Please address your complaint to the following address:
PO Box 362
Enfield Plaza, SA 5085